Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010





Today I took all of my art supplies to my studio area. What a great feeling that was to see my name on the door and fill my space with all of my supplies!! We met Kate at Headquarters near Bar Harbor in the early afternoon. She showed us the way down to the Seawall Picnic area where my public classes will take place. It was lovely and will make a fine place to sketch. When we left there I decided to drive to the Bass Harbor Lighthouse which was nearby. We took some photos at the lighthouse and walked around on the rocks. We continued to Bernard and got out to walk around near Thurston's Lobster House. Next, we drove to the Visitor's Center and got some information and maps. We drove on part of the Loop Road and then back to Ellsworth for groceries and gasoline. We are going to do a lot of investigating and hiking on Schoodic the next couple of days. I will finally get a chance to put pencil and brush to work tomorrow also. Groceries are put away now and I am so sleepy. It was another good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment