Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Art Work





The two oils (Bob in the wetlands and tide pool) I had on the blog at an earlier stage. They are still not done, but I thought I'd show you how they are coming along. I also put on two photos of small pastels. One is of Blueberry Hill which I began en plein air one day this past week--(rocks and ocean picture). The other pastel is of the wetlands on the one-way loop road here at Schoodic. I think this one is done. I may work some more on the Blueberry Hill one. I thought I would look at them tomorrow and decide then.

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, Dee! I'm so thrilled that you are able to do this. Enjoy the rest of your time there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you are following the blog. I am having the time of my life. This is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete