Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Classroom---- Before and After

This is the "before" picture of my science classroom----bare, unappealing, junky, disorganized.  

The next picture shows it after 4 and a half hours of work

I went through all of my cabinets and brought out things that I had stored away.  I put out some books for my student library that I bought this summer and I organized the furniture in the room.  Now I'm going to make some materials on my computer here at home and then I'll be ready for another trip to school either late tonight or tomorrow after church.  This will be when I decorate and really make it sparkle.  
 That will pave the way for a "photocopying, laminating, and booklet creating" session early next week.  Then, lesson plans for the first couple of weeks will get finalized.   After that, the elementary art room will get my attention.  Maybe some bulletin board displays for the main hallway before I'm done??  I love being a teacher!!  I am excited to meet my new kids.  I have an inservice on Monday to re-learn CPR.

No comments:

Post a Comment